Genome Informatics 2023
CSHL Genome Informatics 2023
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Thursday, December 7, 2023
Friday, December 8, 2023
Saturday, December 9, 2023
Cold Spring Harbor, NY, USA
The AnVIL team will attend the CSHL Genome Informatics meeting to share about the AnVIL platform with the genomics community. This meeting will draw together researchers focused on genomic data science research, for which AnVIL can be a useful platform to leverage and can offer solutions to some common challenges in the field.
The next Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Conference on Genome Informatics will be held at Cold Spring Harbor, New York (this meeting has alternated with the Hinxton meeting started under the joint auspices of CSHL and the Wellcome Trust). The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, December 6, and finish with lunch on Saturday, December 9, 2023.
Tentative Meeting Topics:
- Genome Assembly and Sequencing Algorithms
- Variant Discovery
- Microbial and Metagenomics
- Single Cell and Spatial Omics
- Functional Genomics
- Conference website: https://meetings.cshl.edu/meetings.aspx?meet=INFO
- Agenda is to be announced.
- Abstract submission is due on September 22, 2023.
- How to register: https://meetings.cshl.edu/meetingsregistration.aspx?meet=INFO&year=23
- Costs: https://meetings.cshl.edu/meetings.aspx?meet=INFO
- Scholarships supported by the JXTX foundation are available for application through September 15, 2023: https://jxtxfoundation.org/news/2023-04-07-gi/
- Contact Natalie Kucher with any questions.