CSHL BoG 2023
CSHL Biology of Genomes 2023
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Thursday, May 11, 2023
Friday, May 12, 2023
Saturday, May 13, 2023
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, NY, USA
The 2023 meeting will address DNA sequence variation and its role in molecular evolution, population genetics and complex diseases, comparative genomics, large-scale studies of gene and protein expression, and genomic approaches to ecological systems. Both technologies and applications will be emphasized. In addition, there will be a special session on the ethical, legal and social implications (ELSI) of genome research.
The James P. Taylor Foundation for Open Science will award six scholarships covering full conference registration to outstanding graduate students. Application deadline is February 6, 2023. For details and application instructions, visit here.
- Population Genomics
- Systems Genetics
- Evolutionary & Non-human Genomics
- Complex Traits & Microbiome
- Functional Genomics & Epigenetics
- Computational Genomics
- Cancer & Medical Genomics
- Developmental & Single Cell Genomics
Register at the Cold Spring Harbor conference webpage.
- How to register: Abstracts are due on February 17, 2023. Register and submit at the conference webpage.