NCPI Training and Outreach
The purpose of this document is to aggregate information about training, video, and social media from the four NCPI resources.
An extensive collection of training resources covering major AnVIL components including Terra, Gen3, Galaxy, and Dockstore. Includes information about setting up and managing accounts, accessing data, running analysis workflows and performing interactive analyses:
NHLBI BioData Catalyst
Documentation on data access, exploration, and analysis, as well as information about the several platforms and services it leverages to offer its tools, applications, and workflows in secure workspaces.
A comprehensive collection of training resources developed by Seven Bridges targeting users with different skill sets.
The Kids First DRC supports the Kids First Data Resource Portal for building virtual cohorts and identifying data files. The Portal is integrated with CAVATICA, a cloud-based storage, sharing, and analysis platform developed by Seven Bridges.
- Kids First Help Center
- Cavatica Support Documentation
- CFDE Training Documents for the Kids First Portal and Cavatica
- Recorded Webinars and Demonstrations (YouTube)
- Support Inbox - email@example.com
- Monthly Office Hours - 2nd Tuesday of Each Month
- Kids First Forum - Announcements and Questions
- On This Page
- NHLBI BioData Catalyst
- Kids First